Not accepting applications at this time. Interviews and hiring for the summer season usually begin mid-May. Email email@example.com for more information.
APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2019 COMING SOON – In the meantime, read below to see if you’d be interested!
WHY WORK HERE?
- Flexible scheduling – Two days, weekends, three weeks, the whole summer – we can work with most schedules!
- Tons of hours in a short time frame – Here you can literally work a few weeks & make what you could working for the whole summer. So come work here for a few weeks and take the rest of the summer off!
- Guaranteed overtime pay rate on certain dates – Which means you could be making $16.50/hr OR MORE on those dates!
- Small but mighty – We do our best to keep up with the tech of the times from time clocks to tablets, YouTube to TV’s. We have a far-reaching network & love to help launch our “fireworks family” into bright futures. We are human beings – demanding yet hilarious, old-school yet on fleek (ha!) – we genuinely want to know you & fold you right into our big, fun, dorky, driven family!
- Training with a twist – You get paid to watch a live fireworks demo & PYROMUSICAL EXTRAVAGANZA as part of training!
- Why Fireworks? Fireworks are amazing! They create life-long memories; they encourage a love of science & the arts; they get all ages outside, they inspire wonderment & awe; & they offer an opportunity to learn & demonstrate responsibility, respect, & safety. In a busy & sometimes polarized world – fireworks still have the ability to unite, still have the ability to light up the faces & hearts of all ages – and that is pretty darn amazing! Join us and be part of the positive!
- Discount -Employees get a discount on fireworks – yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!
- New Hires start at $11/hr
- Return Staffers start at $12/hr
- Managers start at $15/hr
- All hours worked June 15-16 & June 28-July 6 are automatically PAID AT OVERTIME rate (time & one half pay)
- Automatic raise each year you return
SEASONAL SUMMER POSITIONS:
- St. Croix Falls, WI Store – Asst Store Managers, Cashiers, Courtesy Clerks, Sales Reps, Stock Clerks, Warehouse Assts
- Somerset, WI Store – Asst Store Managers, Cashiers, Courtesy Clerks, Sales Reps, Stock Clerks
AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS & HOURS:
- MUST have open availability June 1 – July 6.
- Time-off (beyond scheduled days off) will not be granted June 14-July 9. As a fireworks store, we hope to be pretty busy during that time-frame, especially on weekends.
- 18 or older as of first day of employ
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Physical ability to perform essential job functions
- Work effectively in fast & slow-paced environments
- Pass a background check
- Sense of humor
EXPECTATIONS: Here’s the deal, yes, we are a business, but we are also real, down-to-earth, loyal, hard-working people. We take pride in our ever-growing Fireworks Forever “family” and have admittedly high expectations for prospective “family” members. So, before you apply, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you responsible, respectful, safe, and fun?
- Do you learn quickly, like challenges, and get along with all different kinds of people?
- Are you a self-starter who is always looking for something to do and ways to improve?
- Do you enjoy fireworks, animals (especially dogs), board games, science, books, music, nature, art, oxford commas, and puns (or have a witty explanation as to why you don’t)?
If you found humor and truth in those questions, we’d love to sit down for an interview with you!
Interested? 2019 APPLICATION LINK WILL BE POSTED HERE IN SPRING. Once the link is active, fill out the application & availability form & drop it off in-store or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES? We are happy to oblige:
Oh the places they’ve gone!
National Geographic, Fox 9, DNR, University of Minnesota, University of St. Thomas, KSTP, Securian, Mary Washington Healthcare, Davanni’s, YMCA, Cargill, US Bank, Uline, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Anderson Windows, Stillwater Olive Oil Company, Money Gram, Military Service, Target, Pharmaceutical Product Development, Menards, Schools, Norwex, SuperValu, St. Croix Falls Fire Department, Government service, Suburban Community Channels, Wiseway, Walmart, Menards, & more!
In the fields of:
Higher Education, First Responder, Environmental Science, Meteorology, Surgery, IT, Photography, Videography, Marketing, Small Business Ownership, HR, Military, Firemen, Farming, Organic Farming, Music Producers, Waitressing, Magicians, Accounting, Project Management, Education, Special Education, Logistics, Accounting, Personal Training, Acting, Glass Blowing, Parenting, Marketing, Welding, Sales, Students, Personal Care Attendants, Artists, Musicians, Management, Electrician, International Business, Wizardry, & more.
Our extended Fireworks Forever Family:
They are Volunteers & Valedictorians. They are Gardeners, Musicians, & Gamers. They are Sons, Daughters, Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Cousins, Grandmas, Grandpas, Adoptees, Adopters, Godparents, Godchildren, Aunts, Uncles, Fosters of Fur Babies, & so much more. We are proud of our fireworks family & grateful the roots run so deep.